1. Hotel Booking Request: You can request a hotel booking through our website or through emailing/calling our reservation center.
- Booking on website: 24 hrs. available
- Booking through reservation center: Available on Weekdays 09:00 ~18:00 and Saturdays 9:00~15:00 (Standard time region is Korea, Closed during holidays)
2. Booking Confirmation: Usually bookings are automatically confirmed through our online -booking system, but you may also request confirmation to our reservation center by email, fax or phone.
3. Payment: Member or non-member must prepay his/her hotel reservation fee with assigned credit card. (For Travel agents, cash remittance is also accepted)
4. Voucher: Hotel booking certificate/Admission ticket
- After we confirm your payment, your voucher can be printed out on our website, or sent by our reservation staff through email or fax on request.
- When checking-in, voucher must be presented at the hotel front desk. Every reservation requires one voucher.
5. Reservation Amendment or Cancellation:
- If you have made booking through our website or reservation center, you cannot change or cancel your booking by directly contacting the hotel, nor the suppliers. You must contact us to change or cancel your reservation.
- If you make a cancellation request on our website, our reservation staff will first check your cancellation deadline and then advise you with cancellation charge or refunds.
6. Reservation Cancellation Charge/Indemnity:
Cancellation and Amendment fees may change depending on your hotel type, supplier, and period (Conference, International events, Peak or Slack season may cause a change). Therefore, make sure to check cancellation deadline indicated at the Confirmation certificate.
- Cancellation deadline may vary according to the rules and restrictions of each hotel; therefore, you must check cancellation deadline at the hotel information page. If there’s no special policy stated, you can change or cancel the reservation 7 to 10 days prior to your date of arrival at the hotel.
- If you change/cancel your confirmed reservation later than cancellation deadline, you will be subject to a charge of nightly rates as indemnity.
- You cannot change/cancel the reservation on the check-in date. If happens, 100% of your reservation fee will be charged as indemnity.
* Cancellation Penalty
Before Cancellation deadline
After cancellation deadline~ Before check-in
On/After check-in date
Able to change/cancel reservation
Able to change/cancel reservation, but there is penalty charge
Unable to change/cancel reservation
Penalty is charged according to customer’s cancellation/change date.
(Minimum One night rate~ total night rates charged)
Total night rates charged
(100% reservation fee is charged)
7. No-Show Penalty: Penalty charge may vary according to the rules and restrictions of each hotel; Therefore, you must check the exact penalty charge with our reservation staff.
- You may be subject to pay total night rates of your reservation during special event periods (Conference, Exhibition, International events, and etc.).